Sullivan is 100% eighteen months old. He runs, he yells, he grunts, he whines, he throws tantrums, and he is sweet while doing all of the above. I'm not sure if its his age or the fact that he is now sharing the spotlight (I'm sure its the combination of the two), but he is a little wild child. He still has very few words, so most of his communication is through grunting, which actually works pretty well. We are able to get through an average day with only a few minor melt downs. He has mostly ignored Greta now that he knows she is here to stay. Dave and I are completely wrapped around his little finger.
 |
| Chasing bugs. |
 |
Crayons dropped on the radiator = wax creation on the carpet. |
 |
| Skipping his nap. |
 |
| Playing with the loudest toys in the house while Greta naps. |
 |
| Pulling on Kenzie's ears. Poor pup. |
 |
| Soaking wet after playing in Kenzie's water bowl. |
 |
| Loving on Greta. |
No comments:
Post a Comment