Greta is already one month old. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone. I remember the anxiety I had as we were packing up at the hospital wondering how I was going to manage at home. I'm happy to report that I am doing it, we are already one month in and we kind of have a rhythm. We have even had a couple of outings and have survived with minimal tears and issues. I will admit that things like laundry and cooking have taken a major hit. Fortunately we have had a ton of meals from family and friends which has been so great.
Greta is connecting with us more and more. She responds to noises, makes good eye contact, and is starting to eat on a pretty regular basis (about every three hours). She has a fussy period in the evenings from about 9-11 which can be frustrating, but Sully was the same way. Fortunately, it will pass, just a matter of being patient while she figures things out. When she does go down for the night, she is pretty good about eating and going right back to sleep shortly after. I had a custom paper rosette piece made for her wall. I came across the idea on Instagram and knew it would be just the feminine touch her room needed. I'm really excited about it and included a photo below.
Sully is silly, and even a bit naughty at times. He loves to throw things at Greta and pull on Kenzie's ears. Little stinker. We are trying to teach him what time out is, but every time I tell him to put his nose to the wall, he looks for me and giggles. It seems more like game at this point. Too bad he is so cute, that makes it awfully hard to follow through with discipline ;). We will keep at it.
 |
| Greta girl, one month old. |
 |
| Sully (needs a haircut :)). |
 |
| Sweet girl. |
 |
| Greta's custom room decor. |
 |
| Sully, patiently waiting for cookies. |
 |
| Sully and Greta. |
No comments:
Post a Comment