I saw my doc today and things are moving in the right direction. I am dilated 2cm and 70% effaced. I really wanted to go on my own this time and I think that is part of the emotional roller coaster. Dave is of the mentality that 40 weeks is plenty, especially given my advanced maternal age. I agree, the baby is checking off perfect at all of the appointments and I would hate to push it and have something go wrong at this stage in the game. So, we have an induction scheduled for Friday.
Im really excited for baby number 3. We are going to be so busy and I'll need some time to get into my new routine, but this babe is really the icing on the cake. I can't wait to introduce Sully and Greta to him/her and then to watch the baby become part of the party. When Dave and I eat dinner at the table we eagerly anticipate a future of a full table at meals with lots of noise, laughs, and definitely some chaos. We can't wait to meet you, #3, we already love you so much.
![]() |
| Halloween fun. |
| Warming up after tubbies. |

No comments:
Post a Comment