We had a really busy, but good day today. Sully started off the morning at Miss Jaspers while I went to the doctor, visited a friend who had a baby last week, then went to a work pot luck. We got home just in time for lunch followed by a good 2+ hour nap. Sully woke up ready for Halloween. We went to see Lauren and Sarah at work before heading out to my brother's for Halloween fun. After dinner, Dave and Sully went along with a few cousins to a handful of houses. The concept is definitely a new one for Sully, he was content to just hold a piece of candy in his hand rather than collect more. The stairs are tricky for him as well, which made each house a several minute ordeal by the time he got up and down each small set. Im sure he will enjoy it a bit more next year.
We got home around 7:30 and had a steady stream of kids here. We went through almost all of our six bags of candy in the hour we had our lights on. Sully loved to hand out candy. When a group of kids would walk away, Sully would pull out a few pieces from the candy bowl and try to open the storm door. He had a hard time being patient for the next group. He went to bed close to 8 and I heard him in there until almost 9 talking to himself. I think its safe to say he had a great night.
My doctors appointment was uneventful, again. I am 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I cannot believe I am still pregnant. She stripped my membranes which hasn't done much. I have been having contractions about every ten minutes for the last half hour or so, but that has been going on for the last three nights. They eventually stop and the next thing I know, its the next morning. My blood pressure did go up and there are some elevated lab values. For now, I am scheduled for an induction on Tuesday unless I become symptomatic of the blood pressure issue. I really hope I go on my own in the mean time. Time will tell.
 |
| Visiting Lauren and Sarah at Posh. |
 |
| Sullivan and I. |
 |
| Sullivan with a few of his cousins. |
 |
| Sully and daddy trick or treating. |
 |
| Helping pass out candy. |
 |
| Getting ready for the next trick or treaters. |
No comments:
Post a Comment