Today marks 39 weeks of this pregnancy. I can honestly say that I cannot believe I am still pregnant. I thought the first pregnancy was the longest and the following ones would be shorter. I thought wrong. I went in to the doctor on Wednesday and made little to no progress from the week before, which was kind of a let down. I was feeling pretty sad about it for most of the day, but have since come to terms with it. I have been reading up on "how to safely start labor at home" suggestions and am dabbling in a few, but in my heart of hearts, I know the baby will come when the baby is ready, not when Im ready. Ill survive, not quite as sure about how Dave will handle me if this last much longer, though ;).
We carried on as usual this week, more house progress, a Halloween party, dinner with friends, etc. The dining room is painted (which Dave and I are both really pleased with), and the fourth bedroom took its final shape. Both rooms need new light fixtures, window treatments, etc. but the hard work is done. I love this house more and more everyday. A couple of the before pics in the dining room are from when the previous owners were still here. You can tell by the rug and furniture.
 |
| Bedroom #4 before. |
 |
| Bedroom #4 after. |
 |
| Bedroom #4 before. |
 |
| Bedroom #4 after. |
 |
| Dining room before. |
 |
| Dining room after. |
 |
| Dining room before. |
 |
| Dining room after. |
 |
| Dining room before. |
 |
| Dining room after. |
 |
| Sully (as the monster Sully) and mama, about 39 weeks pregnant) |
 |
| Cutest little boy, ever. |
No comments:
Post a Comment