Sunday, May 12, 2013

My first Mother's Day.

I've waited a long 33 years to celebrate my first Mother's Day (yes, we did celebrate last year, but Sully was still in my tummy). It was an awesome day. We went to brunch at my parent's house so I could spend some time with my mom, then to an ice cream social at Helen's place so Dave could spend some time with his mom. Sullivan was the best little boy I could ask for and helped to make it so special by taking great naps and being in a pretty great mood throughout the day. Dave helped, too, he let me sleep in (again), helped Sully pick out some great gifts, made the time for me to be able to pot my planters (uninterrupted) and took all three of us for (vegetarian) sushi tonight. It is really great to have a husband who is so appreciative of me and shows it in every way he knows how. Although it was only my first Mother's Day, it was really great, Dave is giving himself a lot to live up to in the years to come (don't worry babe, I have no doubt you will be able to live up to this challenge).

Its hard to believe I will have two kiddos on my second Mother's Day. I was 15 weeks yesterday...bring on the babies!


Sully and mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment