Thursday, December 6, 2012

I have a six month old?!

Sullivan had his six month check up this week, and everything went great...except those shots. He actually bounced back quite quickly this time, only crying for maybe 30 seconds until I was able to nurse him. Dave was unable to come along to this appointment due to work, but Sully and I did fine on our own, although I would prefer Dave's presence.

Sully is right on track for his milestones. Some of his favorite things currently are cooing, sitting (for very short periods of time before toppling over), laying on his tummy while "swimming" with his arms and legs, pulling hair, blowing bubbles, jumping in his johnny jumper, and sticking his tongue out. He has that little thing out all of the time! His favorite activity is still playing with mommy or daddy. He is so funny. As soon as he wakes up in the morning, he will make eye contact and the biggest smile will spread across his face. We are so lucky to have such a happy, healthy baby. We love him to pieces.

Sullivan is 16 lbs, 11 oz and 26 inches long. Both are in the 31st percentile.

Sullivan in his johnny jumper. 
Post tubby smiles for mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment