Thursday, July 29, 2021

California fun, Munster style.

Our original plan to meeting in Coronado in 2020 had to be postponed to 2021 due to Covid, although that was a hard decision to make, it gave the kids each a chance to grow one more year, making the trip that much more enjoyable. 

Stacy and I met, moms and kids, in Coronado for 5 days in the sun. It was nonstop fun, mornings at the beach, afternoons at the pool, surfing lessons, sand castle lessons, Hotel Del happy hour, bike rides, candy store visits, sunset swims, kickball games, you name it, we at least attempted to do it. 

It was a great getaway, not only for the kids, but also for Stacy and I to have some undivided time together, which I always cherish. The Munces love the Winters and I love their long distance friendships. Until next time! 

The gals go in for a dip. 

First morning, group photo. 

Peace! 

Sunset swim.

Silly faces at The Del.

Yes day ideas. 

Surfs up, Greta and Sam! 

California swag. 

Fancy Italian night. 

Afternoon swim. 

Sandcastle lessons, a hit! 

Last morning walk before our flight...
and the painful (but worth it) delays. 

So grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment