Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween in Quarantine

When I found out my Covid test was positive, I knew that meant the kids were going to be home on a close contact quarantine for Halloween. What a let down. They had their costumes and all of the Halloween cheer with nowhere to go with it. We (Dave) made the best of it, I stayed in bed most of the day, Dave carved pumpkins with them and they put their outfits on for a quick photo op and then took them off to get cozy and stay in. Again, we had a steady stream of gifts and love and support from neighbors and friends and family. We will certainly be paying the COVID KINDNESS forward when we are out of the quarantine. I am free to emerge on Monday 11/9 and the kids are allowed to go back two weeks after their last real contact with me, which will be Friday 11/13.

Get will soon messages from Pip. 

Get well soon cards from Greta.

My sweet unicorns. 



Sweet trio.

See you all next year! 

Unicorns and Richard Best

Halloween in Quarantine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment