Piper turned 5! Unfortunately it coincided with a quarantine Dave and I were on for a close contact, which turned into me feeling terrible on her birthday. I actually kept the kids home from school because I knew I needed a COVID test. So, we spent Piper's birthday morning at testing site, me in an N-95 mask to prevent exposure to the kids.
Piper had a great day in spite of it all, she had a constant train of gift drop offs, treats, balloons, and smiles. We are so lucky to have such thoughtful family and friends.
Piper is the sweetest little sister. We love her humor, wit, bravery, and tender heart. We are so lucky she is ours.
Oh, and I tested positive for COVID, this is the beginning of a long road.
 |
| Birthday pancakes. |
 |
| Covid testing line. |
 |
| Sweet Pip. |
 |
| Double decker birthday cake by daddy and Greta. |
 |
| So excited for the birthday girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment