Friday, November 6, 2020

Greta turns 7!


Greta turned 7 in quarantine this year. What a week this has been. I was afraid she might not feel the same love she would in a typical year, but I was so wrong. We had birthday deliveries of gifts and goodies all day. And the weather was gorgeous which provided me the opportunity to spend some time outside with them in my N-95 mask. We gave her a long board for her birthday and she was so excited, she squealed with delight. We dined (in separate rooms) on Golden Bowl and Casey's pizza for dinner followed by a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. She proudly exclaimed it was "the best birthday ever!" and I was so relieved. 

Happy birthday, sweet Greta. I love your spunk and spirit, and your willingness to be such a helpful member of our family, I love you and am so proud of you. 

Gift excitement. 

Pajamas all day everyday :).


Our sweet GG. 

Thank God for N-95s. 

'7th Greta!' Haha. 

My girl and her long board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment