We are well into March and Dave hasn't had any sort of vacation from work since January, so I've officially been the primary parent for the daily routines. Im happy to report that I've settled in quite well. Loading up all three is so much easier than it once was. I've even ventured out and taken the girls for hot chocolate and treats while Sully is in school (although that won't ever happen again, why must retailers put so many temptations on low shelves, grrr). Since I finally have some routines down, its no surprise that summer is just around the corner (and we cannot wait for warm weather, seriously).
We had an event on Sunday at the Washington Pavilion. It was 'An Enchanted Afternoon' which is 100% geared for kids, it is a fund raiser for the Community Learning Center, which is part of Sully's preschool program. It is so fun. The kids get to dress up and eat kid friendly food and play all sorts of games and activities. Maggie and Anna also joined us, which made the afternoon even more special. Every year gets easier and more fun as the kids are more independent and interested. Enjoy some photos below.
No comments:
Post a Comment