Thursday, April 23, 2015

The addition.

While the blog title may be deceiving, 'the addition' I'm referring to is not house business (for once), although I wish that addition would hurry up and take place.

We are adding another member to the Munce family! Dave and I are excited to announce that baby #3 is in the works and is expected make it's grand entrance sometime in late October. This pregnancy has definitely been the hardest on me so far. Between nausea and exhaustion, everyday has been a challenge. Not to mention the rest of the excitement going on in our lives. I will be 14 weeks on Monday, so I'm hopeful that the first trimester symptoms will begin to subside.

I had an ultrasound on Monday and was relieved to get a great report. I am officially advanced maternal age which makes me high risk, so needless to say, we are hoping for a very uneventful pregnancy and delivery. Im under no false illusions that once this baby is born, my life will be more hectic than I could ever imagine as I will have three kids, three and under, but we will survive :).

Here are a few photos of the newest member of the Munce family.

Baby's profile with its hand by its nose. 
3-D image of the previous image. Peek a boo! 
Baby's footprint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment