Life around here has been busy! After our trip away, the kids and I got back into the swing of things with our weekly routine, and Dave is back to work. Routine is so good. We have also started to pack up the house in anticipation of our 2-3 month move while the house is under construction. Unfortunately our original rental house arrangement fell through which left us scrambling to find an alternative plan. Lucky for us, my parents are willing and ready for us to move in (my dad is gone to California for most of it while my mom will come and go). We are anticipating a smooth transition and hope things move along here while we are gone. So, on top of our usual stuff, we are packing and moving furniture while the kids sleep.
Dave and his buddy, Paul went to NYC this last weekend to see the B-52s in concert two nights in a row. Yes, you read that correctly, TWO nights in a row. He has been such a good sport about my frequent trips to see friends that I encouraged him to get out of town. While he was gone, we had a snow storm that left us with 6+ inches of snow, which was lovely, but a huge pain, however it made for great packing (and wine drinking) weather ;). They had a blast. We were so happy to have him home on Sunday evening.
While looking through photos from the last week, I couldn't help but notice how I have (almost) mastered photos of the kids together, so I thought I would share several of them. Enjoy!
 |
| Preconcert mode. |
 |
| Post concert #2 with a couple of souvenirs. |
 |
| Park fun. |
 |
| C'mon Gg! |
 |
| Admiring flowers from daddy during breakfast. |
 |
| Post tubby smiles. Greta 15 months, Sully 2 years, 8 months. |
 |
| Sleep sack silliness. |
No comments:
Post a Comment