Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day trip to the Children's Museum

Maggie and I took the kids to the Children's Museum on Friday. Dave was on call so when Maggie suggested it, I knew it would be a good way to break up the day. We hit the road by 9:30 and arrived in Brookings at 10:30. The kids had a blast. Sully was content chasing after Isaac and Anna while Greta would rather stick by my side. Maggie and I checked in with one another as we kept an eye on one or all kids. It was definitely a tag team approach. We had lunch, played some more before having a snack, and then hit the road. We arrived back in Sioux Falls at about 3:30. The kids were tired and happy. I am proud to say Sully even had a dry pull up all day. We had several potty breaks, which obviously did the trick.

Thanks for the invite, Olivers! We are already looking forward to the next trip. xoxoxo


The minivan selfie.
Greta girl picking carrots. 
Sully shooting hoops, he could do this all day.
Sully dressed as a cowboy while Native American dancing. 

Admiring the dino. 
Waitress Anna taking orders at the Ice Cream Parlor.
Live size light bright. 
Group photo. 
Maggie and her kiddos. 
Sully, Greta and I. We are pushing nap time ;).  
Greta is in heaven. 
Better than heaven with Isaac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment