We have had a busy and fun week around here. We met with the Birth to Three program on Friday and found out that Sully did indeed qualify for speech therapy. It was such an ambivalent feeling. I would have been sad if we had not qualified because I want to help him in any way possible, and I was sad to find out that he needed help. We start weekly sessions on Friday with our therapist, Suzy and it will go up until his 3rd birthday. Im so excited to hear what is going on in his little mind. He is so silly and loves to play. What a great little boy he has become. We are so proud of him.
We went to my mom's art opening downtown on Friday evening. It is really fun to watch people walk in and see all of the colors and rave about her wonderful work. She gracefully and humbly accepts the compliments. I love to brag about her. We also had Art's Night at the Washington Pavilion on Saturday evening. Its a night we anticipate every year. Once again, my mom had a piece auctioned off, and like usual, it was one of the most sought after pieces (yay mom!!). We got into a couple of bidding wars over the art we were most in love with and were happy to walk away with our favorite piece.
Greta girl turned six months yesterday. I cant believe how quickly time is going. She seems so big already. She is not quite sitting up, but will be in the next couple of weeks. She is smily and happy 99 percent of the time (the other 1 percent is certainly due to those two front teeth which are so close to coming through). Although life is really busy, I can't imagine doing it any other way. Dave and I talk so frequently about how lucky we are. Two perfect kids, we really couldn't ask for much more.
On that note, it is now 2:15 and Greta is squeaking. My short lived quiet time is up :).
| Anna and Greta, matchy match :). |
| Swing set fun. Greta is 6 months old! |
![]() |
| Dave's mini me, and he couldn't be more proud (if you cant tell by the look on his face). |
| Art's Night, proud to be sitting with one of the artists! |
| Art's Night |

No comments:
Post a Comment