Friday, June 29, 2012

No Longer a Newborn

Sullivan turned four weeks old yesterday, we celebrated with a Meet and Greet at Maggie's house. Sully was able to meet lots of new friends and family and he was a hit. He was on his best behavior and only had a couple of major diaper blow outs, fortunately the ladies holding him at those times were not offended :). I assured them, he only does it because he loves them and was comfortable in their arms.

Unfortunately our sleep schedule has not improved much, we are still getting up every two to three hours each night (last weeks short spell of waking every four hours was short lived), however he spent most of last night in his own crib for the first time since he has been home. I imagine things will just continue to get slightly better each day. Baby steps, literally.

In the last week we officially moved out of newborn clothes and newborn diapers. He has started to make eye contact, and although its early, we have been trying to get a smile out of him. It is amazing how fast he is growing. The small amounts of interaction have been so satisfying, and I find myself craving more.

Here are some photos I have taken over the last week, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment