Sully and I put the plans in motion 12 months in advance when we realized the first round of NCAA March Madness was going to be in San Diego, I reserved our spot at the condo and with my dad for the weekend. We had the best time. Sully and I flew out to San Diego and spent the weekend watching basketball on TV or in person, going to the Navy Seal Museum in downtown San Diego, hitting golf balls, and doing all of our favorite Coronado things (candy store, pool, Moo Time, the Garage, the list goes on). The highlight for me was paying way too much for the Sunday games in the nose bleed section and finagling our way to the front for the St. John game when they hit the buzzer beater. I loved the undivided time with both Sully and my parents. What a gift.
 |
| Good morning in paradise. |
 |
| Always a golf course on the agenda. |
 |
Navy Seal Museum simulators
|
 |
| Squad |
 |
| Sully practicing his recital piece for my mom. |
 |
| My dad capturing the excitement. |
 |
| Moo Time, looking so tall. |
 |
| Cozy at the condo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment