Saturday, June 14, 2025

Camps and the Catalpa Tree

Sully and Greta had a great two weeks at Leif Ericson with nearly perfect weather, new friends, lots of fun and a sleepover for Greta in her second week. Sully thinks sleeping on turf in a sleeping bag is overrated and after Greta's first time doing it, I think she will feel the same way :). 

Piper had a low key first week with me, and loved being the only child. I enjoyed the one-on-one time, she participated in a Girls on the Run camp the second week and had a great time. It was a service based camp so she got to do all sorts of cool things around our community (the Help Line, the Banquet, neighborhood clean ups, etc.) as well as some swimming, running, and journaling she loved evey single day of it. 

All of this happened to coincide with the blooming of my Catalpa Tree, something I love to document each year, it brings me such joy.

Off to the bus stop! 

Piper and friends. 

Best crew. 

Piper soaks her one-on-one time.

So majestic.


Catalpa tree photo op in jammies. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment