Thursday, May 2, 2024

Another Break for Greta

Greta breaks another bone AT THE OLIVER'S!! You can't even make this stuff up. 

Mag and I were getting ready to go to a party while the kids were play in the other room when I heard the blood curdling screams. (Sister spat gone wrong.) I ran out to see what had happened and saw her finger which was stuck in a goofy position. She was terrified, I nearly fainted. 

Maggie drove us to the ER (Dave was on call). They x-rayed her and tried to reduce it but she was just in so much pain that they ended up giving her laughing gas in order to reduce it. She was splinted until a few days later when hand doctor was able to see her. He decided a cast would be the best bet and she was so excited to get to school to get as many signatures as possible. She is such a good sport and really worked hard on learning to eat and write with her left hand. We saw Bill Nye the same week and she had the great idea to get his signature on her cast, how cool is that!? 

We are going to require bubble wrap from here on out when we go to the Oliver's house. ;).

Yikes sis. 



All better! 

The coolest cast. 


With Bill Nye.




No comments:

Post a Comment