My niece, Sarah and her husband, Troy are having a baby! We are so excited for them and this journey. So...we celebrated!
We had a top notch crew, Lauren, Ashlee, Cassandra, Amy, Kirsten and I threw and incredibly special shower for Sarah. In Troy's words, bougey. Everything turned out great. Our theme was 'a new chapter begins,' and we based the food items off of well known children's books. We had a mac and cheese bar, salad, veggies, fruit, cookies and cupcakes. We made a lovely balloon arch and I cut flowers from my mom's garden. Everything was simply lovely, and Sarah was so sweet and appreciative, I just wish we could do it over again.
We cannot wait for the sweet baby's arrival. xoxoxoxox Sarah and Troy!
 |
| Details |
 |
| More details. |
 |
| Happy hour. |
 |
| The hostesses. |
 |
| First look. |
 |
| Sweet Sarah. |
 |
| The food. |
 |
| The group. |
 |
| Lauren |
 |
| Refilling or taking? ;) |
 |
| Gift opening. |
 |
| Doting on Sarah and babe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment