Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Piper is FOUR!

I am so excited that the baby in our house is four. We were driving home from one of our activities and I was telling the kids about how I remember being so excited when Sully turned four. I had a 6 month old and a 2.5 year old behind him and it felt like the door was cracked to freedom, which I've learned will actually never come ;). But as Piper turns four, life is so different for all of us. As my responsibilities with all three kids being home full time slip away, I'm finding other things to fill my time, this transition has been a good one.

Piper is spunky, modest, silly, stubborn, and sweet. She fits just right in my arms and we love each other immensely. She loves school and her two best friends, Khloe and Fiona and she loves to play/taunt with Sully and Greta. Her vocabulary is incredibly and she wants to keep up with every big child around her, unless the alternative is snuggling in my arms :). Piper is a true mama's girl, unless she is in trouble, then she wants daddy. She is clever and my best side kick. I am SO glad she is mine, she is truly the icing on our cake.

As chance would have it, we had Connelly family photos on Pip's actual birthday, it was so cold, but we managed to capture several really great photos. I've added a few of them to the end of this entry.

Happy Fourth Birthday, sweet girl.

Happy Birthday breakfast.
Birthday playdate after preschool with her besties. 

Khloe, Piper, and Fiona
The birthday girl. 
Kathleen E. Photography
Kathleen E. Photography
Sibling photo.
Kathleen E. Photography
Grandkids
Kathleen E. Photography
Group Photo
Kathleen E. Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment