![]() |
| This is how I'm greeted at the bus stop each day. |
![]() |
| Sully's Valentine for Sra Langle- seriously melts my heart. |
![]() |
| Sra Langle, Thank you for teaching us. |
![]() |
| Sr Fernandez, thank you for helping me with letters. Sully |
![]() |
| Washington Pavilion fun. |
![]() |
| Radley Rex! |
![]() |
| Piper's latest obsession, drawing happy faces. |
![]() |
| I attempted to cut Piper's hair- this is her getting it repaired. |
![]() |
| Cutest little bob. |
![]() |
| Greta's turn, she is looking so grown up. |
![]() |
| Beautiful Greta. |
![]() |
| Post haircut photo op. |
![]() |
| When all else fails, put them to bed together. |
![]() |
| I'm a sucker for sleeping/snuggle photos. |














No comments:
Post a Comment