I have some of the best neighbors in the city. Pam, Jenny, Rebecca and I threw a top notch get together for Amy, one of my best friends who happens to be a neighbor and fellow school mom with kids very close in age to our family. Needless to say, our paths are continuously overlapping, which is actually great for me because she is the real deal as far as friends are concerned. Because she is so amazing, it was easy and fun to come up with ways to celebrate the arrival of her fourth baby.
The morning was lovely, we had about 15 women (the best village) and basically just poured love and support on to Amy. It was a very special way to spend a Wednesday morning.
To sweeten this blog entry, Amy delivered her baby today, a boy(!!!), much to my surprise, I was certain she was having a girl. We are so excited to have baby Anders in the neighborhood.
 |
| The set up. |
 |
| The decor (we were lucky to have a designer on the planning committee ;)). |
 |
| Amy and I. |
 |
| The crew. |
 |
The shower committee + Amy. Rebecca, Amy, Pam, me, & Jenny. |
No comments:
Post a Comment