Dave gave Greta and I tickets to the Shopkins show for Christmas. At the time, it felt so far away, but before we knew it, we were choosing outfits, taking selfies, and heading downtown for our dinner reservation at MacKenzie River. Greta was so excited, the first thing she said when she scooted into the booth was 'Ooh- mom! They have ketchup here, which means they have things ketchup goes on!' We dined on sliders and salads before making our way to the show.
We had great seats and so much fun. It started to get late-ish, so I found myself teetering between keeping her awake with m&ms, but not letting her have too many as I was afraid she would get sick. She had just the right amount, and was able to rally through the show and then through the meet and great. Greta was nervous and excited to me the 'shoppies,' she wanted a photo with them, but wanted me near. When the time came, I schlepped our coats out of the way of the photo and when I looked over, she was yacking it up with them. Hands on her hips, posing for photos. I was
so proud of her bravery, and taken aback by the fact she looked about 9 years old. She is growing up so fast, and is as sweet as they come.
It was really fun and special to have some one on one time with her. Were both excited for our next outing. I'm so lucky she is mine. xoxox
 |
| Predate photo. |
 |
| Selfie at the restaurant. |
 |
| Heading into the Washington Pavilion. |
 |
| Preshow photo. |
 |
| Sleepy girl. |
 |
| The bravest girl I know. |
 |
| Sweet goodbyes. xoxo |
No comments:
Post a Comment