Sully officially turned a corner this week. He turned three months on Thursday and its almost like he is a new baby. He is happy about 90% of the time, sleeps like a champ, and just so smiley. I remember trying for smiles only a few weeks ago and they were so few and far between, but now, he mostly smiles. He blows bubbles, coos, kicks, loves his baths, still hates his car seat (grrrrr), but otherwise he is making mommyhood feel easy. Ok, ok, not easy, but much more fun. I'm not saying he was a bad baby before (I mean really, is there such thing??), but it was trying at times when he would become fussy and was difficult to soothe. At this rate, I'll be ready for number 2 in no time...HAHA! Im sure that would be music to Dave's ears, but in reality, Im enjoying Sullivan way too much right now, Im not ready to take any attention away from him :).
No comments:
Post a Comment