Thursday, April 26, 2012

34 Weeks and a Stroller Project

I will officially be 34 weeks on Saturday, but had my appointment today. My regular Doctor is out of town, so I saw a Nurse Practitioner. Everything checked out as expected. My stomach is measuring at 33 weeks and the heart rate was 134 today. She was able to tell right away where the baby's butt was, and I can, too. It feels like a softball is lodged to the right of my belly button, I can occasionally schooch it out of the way (sometimes it can be quite painful), but it always seems to find its way back. Must be cozy in there, right between my lung and liver ;).

Dave and I assembled the stroller. By Dave and I, I mean Dave and Kenzie. Getting on the floor can be a challenge, so I left it up to them to complete the project. Im not sure if Dave could have completed it without Kenz, she was right in the middle of his workspace, chewing on her raw hide. She is so funny, I can't wait to see how she adjusts to the baby. Here are a few pictures, the final one is a bit blurry and Kenz looks possessed, so Ill be changing it when I have something more to work with.

Dave, all geared up for the project. 

Midproject, with Kenzie nearby.

All we need is the baby, great job, Dave! 

Dave, Kenzie and I are heading to the Black Hills on Sunday for the week. It is our last week away before the baby comes. We are looking forward to a lot of down time, as well as quality time together. Im sure Ill have lots of pics to share upon our return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment