Sunday, May 11, 2025

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a lovely and full Mother's Day Weekend, we did our annual Avera Race Against Cancer 5k, but this year, our whole family participated which was really fun. The weather was amazing, and the community feeling is really what its all about. After, the girls and I went to a few grad parties and to Sephora while Dave and Sully (and Jeff and Anna) went to a Loons game to see them play against Messi(!!), followed by a Twins game.

Sunday morning was lovely, the girls made me a modified breakfast in bed, we went to have coffee with my mom before Dave and Sully returned from Mpls. I worked in the yard for awhile, took a nap, and we went for dinner at Inca. Win win! 

I'm so thankful for my family and out tight little connections, grateful for my amazing mama, and for my sis. 

The most beautiful flowers from In Flower. 

The OGs.

Maggie and Greta ran together.

Mag and I


All of the runners. 

My running buddy. 


Bruch menu. 

Loons Game

Twins Game

No comments:

Post a Comment