Sunday, January 26, 2025

Coronado with Pip - Burger Battle at Home

Piper and I snuck away to see grandma and grandpa in Coronado and had a great weekend. We swam, ate great food, walked on the beach, explored tide pools in La Jolla and the highlight was Grange Garden in Solana Beach where we got to hold bunny rabbits and feed them herbs, Piper was in heaven, it was a treat. Piper and I loved our one on one time and our grandparent time. There were plenty of quiet moments where we read or watched movies together, usually focused on what Piper might find interesting, what treat! 

Meanwhile, at home, Dave, Sully, and Greta placed in the family burger battle for Mandy's birthday, fun for all! 


Tidepools in La Jolla.

Walking to dinner. 

Beach day - so grown up. 


Grange Garden

Pip and I. 




Sweet trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment