Saturday, June 22, 2024

Summer fun, (a flood!!), and Cookies!

Summer is off to a speedy start with fun for everyone all of the time. Im doing it to myself, really. My summer memories were of nonstop adventures, so I'm trying to do the same for my kids. Between camps and commitments, we have a full and fun schedule. When I was tucking Sully in last week, I was telling him was was on the agenda for the following day and he rolled over and said quietly, "summer is awesome" and then went to bed. 

Piper had her second go around with DAPA as she stared as a baker and a gingersnap in Cookies, the Musical. It was a two week camp and she loved every single minute. I double booked camps for her in order to make it work and what initially felt like an overwhelming driving week, panned out as we had a major flood which completely derailed Leif Ericson. Climate change is real and its freaky...I digress. Piper stole the show (in our eyes) and because of the flood, both Sully and Greta were able to surprise Piper with their attendance. She smiled from ear to ear the moment she saw all of us. 

New patio furniture makes our deck a fave spot again. 

Sully and Henry, a golf outing. 

Mardigon Lillies bloom.

Thunder Road chaos. 

The boys. 

Piper gets a new bike. 

Leif Ericson bus pickup. 

Adorable

Piper's biggest fans. 

The spiciest ginger snap.



Piper's cheering section. 

The flood of '24 at Falls Park. 

A summer of sleepovers.

Dinner downtown, Greta's selfie skills. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment