Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Grandview Lodge

Dave had the week off after the Connelly family getaway, so we decided to get a little more out of it… I swear, Dave is doing everything in his power to make up for lost travels due to covid, I can barely keep up! 

I’d heard lots of great things about Grandview Lodge near Nisswa, MN, so inquired about availability, sort of on a whim. Lucky for us, they had a townhouse available for 3 nights, so we snatched it up. It was lovely. The resort has everything you could ask for, beaches, pools, golf, trails, etc. all while being a 10 minute drive from Nisswa, a charming little town. We loved the slowdown, I loved the hotel service. 


We enjoyed two days of beaches and swimming pools, candy shops and ice cream. We couldn't ask for more! 


Scoping out the lay of the land. 

The grounds are so beautiful. 

The kids loved this. 





My favorite trio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment