Monday, March 6, 2023

Excelsior Springs, Missouri

I had the BEST weekend in Excelsior Springs, MO with my college squad. The last time we were together included kids, so having a weekend with gals only, was so fulfilling. We picked Excelsior Springs because of its central location and hotel spa, we didn't anticipate the true small town feel, the whole thing was perfect for us. 

We spent hours catching up, it was so fun. Small town restaurants, the spa, happy hours, weddings, dinners, yoga, etc. The days were long and the nights were so short, optimizing the quality time spent together. I spent some time reflecting on my drive home about the nature of our friendship and how it has progressed to where we are now. I'm so thankful for the net we cast around each other, we aren't physically close, but will always be a solid support system for each other. 

Here's to 25 years! Looking forward to the next! xoxoxo

The crew, missing MClem. 



The wedding dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment