Sunday, October 16, 2022

1409 turns 100!

2022: the long anticipated year of the celebration for our house, what could possibly make it more exciting? I won't leave you hanging... our backyard neighbor's (and friend's!!) house also turned 100 this year. It took only a few moments to connect the dots and to put together a joint plan. We had so much fun planning; between patio happy hours, apps, qdoba, txting, calling, etc. it was fun to plan together. 

We had a Roaring 20's theme party with signature drinks, bar tenders, food, and fun. The first portion of the evening started here with a casual happy hour type atmosphere for a couple of hours before moving to the Baloun's. They had a mega party vibe going with patio doors open, music blaring, and the bar ready. We partied the night away and had so much fun. 

Some of the highlights for me include the 95% of the guests being in full costume, the festive bar tenders (also favorite neighbors from the other direction), Gin Rickeys and Greyhounds, and just spending time with so many fun people, both our friends and the Baloun's friends and having them all connect at one fun spot. Looking forward to the 200th party! ;)

The invite. 

Party ready.

Mag showed up early to help me pull my part 
together, which is better, red or blond?!

Maggie and Kara and I. 

Sara, Virginia, and I - Fifth Ave squad. 

Balouns and Munces

Dave and I with Jaxon and Aidan, our neighbors and bartenders. 

Lovely ladies, Kate, Liz, and Christa. 

Amy and I, so much fun! 

Trivia crew gals, xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment