Monday, May 30, 2022

Codplay in Chicago

Dave and I had the best weekend in Chicago. After a jam packed May, it was exactly what we needed; a flexible agenda, a couple of shows, fabulous weather, great dinner reservations, and a rooftop pool. 

We explored, ate, drank, shopped, rode bikes, walked, and just enjoyed being away and together...I'll let the photos do the talking... so many selfies! We LOVE Chicago. 

The only downfall was a tornado warning in Sioux Falls at 2am that sent Nicole and the kids to the basement. She handled it like a champ, thank God for her! 

It's amazing to go, but even better to get home to our crew. 

Dinner at Aba.

Corner room with a lovely bouquet.

Meandering

Vacation Dave. 


Divy bike rental was a success! 

Lake Michigan stroll on an amazing day. 

Google Maps, always. 

Cindy's for the view. 

Coldplay with 59k others. 

Mastering our selfie game...trying to, I should say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment