Sunday, December 5, 2021

Thanksgiving Season

Thanksgiving was slightly different this year. Most of our family was gone and Dave was on call. I feel like I have been compensating by making the holiday last for multiple weeks and for multiple gatherings. I'm sad to say I don't have photos of each of the occasions, but its been really fun and the holidays are here in full swing. 

We started with an amazing Parisian themed surprise 30th birthday party for Sarah, our niece who actually turned 30 on Piper's birthday, they share the special day. Lauren, reached out to the group with this amazing idea and I jumped at the opportunity to host. It went off without a hitch and she was so surprised and felt so loved. We followed that up with an intern Friendsgiving and then the actual Thanksgiving with my family at MCC and then a long weekend of call. We wrapped it up with a neighbor Friendsgiving this weekend and I'm officially spent. Lots of prep and recovery and friend and family time, I love every single moment. I've mostly recovered from it all, but the basement hasn't ;). We are so thankful for our family of actual family and our family of friends, what a life we live. 

New game fun overload. 

Sarah's birthday celebration. 

Tea party at Grandma Banana's. 

Pinkys up, Grandma! 

The tree has arrived! 

Handcrafting ornaments. 

"Mommy, Lor needs his very own!" 

63 degrees in late November = bike rides! 

Heart bursting. 

Connelly family Thanksgiving. 

Family Photo

Lor's first Thanksgiving, he loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment