Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A speech graduate!

After a literal lifetime of speech therapy, Sully graduated! It consisted of a zoom call, where his therapist, teacher, principal and I met for 5 minutes and Sully received lots of praise before we clicked off. I then took a moment to reflect on all of his speech therapists and all of the rides to and from over the years and how the girls and I used to drop him off at our neighborhood school and we would drive our route; we grabbed coffee and then made a loop down by Falls Park and then it would be time to collect him already. He had mostly good reviews from his therapists, but definitely had a year or two of being silly and pushing his limits. Overall, it was the best experience for us and we are so thankful to have made that call to the Birth to Three program more than 6 years ago. Way to go, buddy, we are SO proud of you!


Yay Sully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment