Monday, August 27, 2018

We've got a kindergartner in the house!

Wow, in the last week it feels like Sully has grown up about two years. He finally got the hang of the no training wheels and started kindergarten- like a boss. I have been a disaster. I started crying during my weight watcher meeting the day before his first day and have been on an emotional rollercoaster ever since. I keep seeing this newborn image of him and remember how hard we fought for him and how he turned our world upside down. And then his relationship with his sisters, who miss him so much already while he is gone, it is so quiet around here. He, however, has handled the transition with ease. He gave kindergarten two thumbs way up, he is excited to meet new kids, loves being served hot lunch, and recess. We are three days in and I cross my fingers each morning that he carries on as he has as it is the only thing carrying this emotional mama through the transition.

Way to go, Sully! We are so proud of you.

The night before his first day- two thumbs way up.
Ready for fun! 
Our attempt with all three.
Sully at school.
Sonia Sotomayor Elementary
Spanish Immersion
Family photo op. 
My babe, all grown up. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow how fast your children are growing!! Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete