When Matt and Cassandra got engaged last summer, I was already excited about hosting her Schock side shower at our house. She holds a very special place in our family's heart and I was excited to honor her. We had an excellent shower committee and had lots of meetings and fun planning the party.
The theme was 'Garden Party,' unfortunately rain kept the gather inside, but it was still a smashing success. We played a 'Newlyweds' game and had Matt's answers on a youtube video to play after Cassandra answered the questions, it was really fun and turned out perfectly. We dined on Cassandra's favorite foods and sprinkled her with gifts from around the clock. She had a great time and felt so special, which is really what its all about.
We are looking forward to more celebrations as we anticipate their wedding in September.
 |
| The sweetest bride to be (haha, yes! the paper flowers reappear). |
 |
Planning committee with the bride to be. Kirsten, Sarah, me, Cassandra, Lauren, Amy, and Ashlee |
 |
| Cass and Brenda (MOB). |
 |
| Cassandra and I. |
No comments:
Post a Comment