We had good food and drinks, beautiful flowers, a great photographer, and the best band. By the best, I mean horns, drums, two pianos, and very talented vocalists. The dance floor was full from start to finish. We had family only for the dinner portion and opened it up to close friends for cupcakes and drinks.
What an accomplishment- their commitment to each other has done so much for all of us. I know its not always easy, but they have made it work and we are all better off because of it. It was so much fun to celebrate them with our favorite people surrounding us.
![]() |
| Munce Family Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| Connelly Family Wes Eisenhauser Photography |
![]() |
| Dave and I Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| Piper and I cutting a rug. Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| No dinner, only cupcakes. Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| The cutest dancing duo. Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| 'Pa-Ri' (Capri) and Piper Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
![]() |
| All the feels. Wes Eisenhauer photography |
![]() |
| 50 years ago to the day. Wes Eisenhauer Photography |
| Sibling pic. |









No comments:
Post a Comment