Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Arts Night 2017

Arts Night comes once a year and is easily our favorite outing. We get to dress up and mingle with some of our favorite friends while benefitting the Visual Arts Center at the Washington Pavilion, which is also where Sully goes to school, so it comes full circle. We put the night on the calendar and book a sitter way too far in advance in anticipation of the event. The main art pieces are auctioned off in a live auction. Dave and I have fun previewing the art and then finding the perfect spot, down to measurements, which is actually the least strategic way to do it as our hearts are set, making it hard to loose. As an added bonus, my mom annually contributes a piece of art, so I get to anxiously and proudly watch as people bid over her work. I also worked on the committee this year with friends, so it made the evening extra special. I'm sad its over, but I already have the calendar cleared for next years event ;).

Arts Night 2017
Our newest piece, Greta and Piper approved :).

No comments:

Post a Comment