Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A bitmoji birthday party.

Dave and I's nephew, Matt, turned 21 on Monday and we jumped at the opportunity to throw a birthday party for him. All 5 of us love him so much, he is so good to the kids and his lovely girlfriend Cassandra helps a ton with the kids while she is home for the summer. We would celebrate him everyday if we could. 

We love minute to win it games and are always trying to come up with new ones for family gatherings. So, the brainstorming began and as the party began to take shape, the family started sending bitmoji texts like crazy. They were hilarious and we knew we needed to incorporate them into our theme.  The next thing I knew, I was creating bitmojis for each party guest (with a little help from Dave and Cassandra). It was no small feat, but it was fun and funny. We turned them into a game similar to 'pin the tail on the donkey.' Everyone loved it and their reactions made all of the hard work worth it. 

Mega thanks to Dave, Cassandra, and Kirsten for helping me pull off a really fun party for a mucho deserving guy. And the party goers! Thanks for being such great sports!

Matt's bitmoji.
Greta's bitmoji. 
Party decor. 
The birthday boy and his God daughter ;).
Greta loves Matthew.
I gave Matt Cassandra's bitmoji as a birthday gift. He loved it. 
A couple of perfect gifts, and a really sweet Sully.
Sarah and Troy, the photo speaks for itself ;).
And the party gets wild! 
Lightning bug fun with Matt and Cassandra. 
The final product. 
The party goers with the bitmoji board. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is amazing. A sweet gesture, from sweet people! I was also looking to celebrate my son’s birthday party in a good venue New York has. There are a lot of great venues in the New York area. I’ve already decided on a great birthday cake for him.

    ReplyDelete