Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hit the ground running.

Piper and I returned late last Sunday and were jerked into reality first thing on Monday morning as Dave was back to work. I loved waking up and going into Sully and Greta's room and seeing their little faces lite up when they realized I was home, and I brought Piper back with me (as if I wouldn't have;)). Greta was thrilled to see her baby sister, 'Pip.' Its so great to get away, but I definitely pay for the time away when I return home (like I know many moms do). We had loads and loads of laundry, no food in the house, and all of my house plants had died. Not to mention traveling exhaustion, trying to sneak in a 20 minute nap here and there was definitely a priority during quiet time. By the time the weekend rolled around, we were caught up.

I have to note a couple of items this week. Piper is 5.5 months old and is so close to getting her top two teeth. The poor thing is a drooling machine. But, the best part about being 5+ months old is that she voluntarily started lying her head on my shoulder. I wish I could freeze that feeling forever. If my life allows (Sully and Greta are not home), I sit there and soak it in. She is getting so big so fast.

Grocery store run with two kids.
Where are the groceries supposed to fit?
Clean up crew.
Photo session.
Sully, almost 4, Piper, almost 6 mos, Greta, almost 2.5
Twins.
She put her head there on purpose!
My dad makes it home! We celebrate with a bbq :)!
The other two Munce kids were crying somewhere. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment