Thursday, August 27, 2015

A weekend with the Gehlens.

We planned a weekend to Minneapolis to see my friend, Leanne, and her family many months ago. We had originally hoped to go boating with them, but as the weekend approached, I was placed on slight activity restrictions due to my placenta location, the Gehlen's boat suffered some damage, and the weather was cool and windy. Needless to say, our original plan completely fell through, but we went anyway.

We stayed at a hotel on Friday evening and made a quick (hectic) stop at Ikea before making our way to the Gehlen's on Saturday. We basically ate and played for 24 hours. It was really fun to get the kids together. I love quality time with my friends, I always feel so refreshed after our time together.  We look forward to hosting them sometime this winter.

Joey, Sully, Greta, Natalie
"Say ROAR!"
Lots of fun = 2 hours car nap, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment