Friday, May 22, 2015

Finally, a girls trip!

My college girls were able to get together last weekend in St. Louis. Since Dave Winters died, we have not all been together. So much has happened. Sad to say, mostly difficult happenings. It was so so good to be together. We all arrived by noon on Friday and quickly settled on to her screened in porch. We sat and ate and talked for hours. We would relocate to various places (ie. the spa, a coffee shop, or restaurant) but the conversation just kept going. Many tears were shed, but we had a lot of laughs, too. I was sad to see it come to an end, but so happy to see Dave and the kids. It feels good to know that we are going to be back in the get together groove again. I love you, girls. You have made me who I am.

Leanne, Suzie, Stacy, Becky and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment