Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmast 2014

Another Christmas has come and gone.

December is always a busy and fun month. We celebrated Anna's 4th birthday, Hudson's 9th birthday and Liz's 38th birthday. Dave and I took on our annual Christmas card project, Maggie and I spent an afternoon baking cookies with our mom,  kids, and a couple of other cousins, I wrapped gifts at the mall with my sister-in-laws and mom to benefit The Children's Inn, and Dave and I enjoyed an evening out with friends. We topped it all off with watching Isaac play in an intense basketball game, what a thrill ;).

We celebrated Christmas Eve with a visit to Julie's grave for Dave and Greta followed by a party at Lauren and Elliot's house. The kids warmed up in spite of all of the commotion. Greta, however started to officially melt down at 7pm requiring us to call it an evening. Sully and Dave looked at Christmas lights while I put GG down. The kids opened gifts on Christmas morning and we celebrated Christmas Evening at my parents' house (complete with homemade fried ice cream, a true treat!). The Schocks came here on the 28th for dinner and a small celebration. Wow, what a week!

Greta girl wowed us with her first words and first steps, the greatest Christmas present of all.

I'm officially in recovery mode, I've cancelled most of my obligations this week in order to get the house back in order and get the kids back on their usual schedules.

Enjoy the photo gallery :).

My parents with the grandkids...no editing needed, a Christmas miracle! 
Christmas cards.
Christmas wrapping. 
Mommy and Greta all dressed up. 
Christmas Eve family photo. 
Santa came!
 This is so fun! 
Coming back for more Christmas fun after a quick breakfast. 
Kenzie Lou in on all of the action.
Connelly Christmas. 
Big, brave girl! 
Ready for the Schock family Christmas (Sully is obsessed with the hood :)).
Schock Christmas prep. Yes, the both (all three) have M&Ms in their mouths. 
This was their first tubby in days...way too busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment