Saturday, February 4, 2012

Surprise shower on Captiva Island

Jill, Suzie, Becky and Leanne


I have the greatest friends, I am so lucky.

I flew down to Florida a couple of weekends ago to meet a few college friends. We were all in the mood to get some sun, and Florida turned out the be the perfect spot. We were on Captiva Island, which was very quiet. This was actually perfect for us considering two of the four us were pregnant. Leanne is 7 weeks ahead of me and is expecting a girl in April.

After dinner on Friday night we congregated around the patio table and the girls surprised me with baby gifts and cupcakes. It made my weekend. They had several of the items shipped to my house, which made coming home and collecting the packages really fun.

Thank you to Leanne, Jill, Stacy, Emily, Maggie and Becky! You are the bestest friends a girl could ask for. I cant wait for our next get together, you all mean so much to me.

Leanne and I with the "gender neutral" cupcakes..

No comments:

Post a Comment