Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So far, so good!



Above is an older picture, but one we think is really cool. It was taken at 9 weeks 5 days, and if you look close, you can actually see each of the little toes. The U/S tech assumed the foot was about 1/2 cm at the time of this photo.  

I did have a minor (ok, it seemed major at the time) scare on Sunday morning. We went into the hospital and had an ultrasound, long enough to see the baby bouncing around and to see an excellent heart beat. It turns out I had a small tear in my placenta, because of this, my doctor has me on lifting restrictions which means I cannot work. So, I have been taking it easy. I have another check on December 13th, I anticipate she will send me back to work. 

We had an appointment at 11 weeks and met with our regular OB, then had our first trimester screen done this morning, I am 12 weeks and 4 days. What a relief to hear the doctor say 'everything looks perfect.' 

Thats all for now, here's to expanding waist lines and elastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment