I love Mother's Day, not only because Dave is so thoughtful, but that my kids (ok, mostly the girls) love to go all out which really brings Dave to the next level. This year, the (handmade) breakfast menu had a burrito feature, but it turned out, most of the ingredients needed were not on hand, so it made more sense to run to the local Mexican drive through restaurant to simplify things, and I think we stumbled upon the best kept secret. It was quick, easy, and no mess for Dave to manage. I loved breakfast in bed, followed buy a long walk with Maggie, and finally to the State Theatre for Mama Mia. I love my village.
 |
| Burrito made exra fancy with the salsa smear. |
 |
| The girls 'sharing' my berries and cream. :) |
 |
| Inflower flowers and coffee. |
 |
| Mama Mia! |
No comments:
Post a Comment